Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Silvermist Birthday Party

 My eldest daughter wanted a Silvermist b-day party and cake.  This is what I came up with.  It was a lot of fun.  Best of all she absolutely loved it.  :)

I used mason jars, dolls, moss, raffia, and flowers to make these cute little decorations.


I wrapped 2 different shades of blue paper around the bubbles and added a sticker of Silvermist to the front. 

For the treat bags I used my Cricut machine to cut out these boxes and wings.  Then I put candy inside.


Here is the cake.  She wanted a water fall and Slivermist.  I added rocks, lilly pads with ladybugs and butterflies.  I was really happy with the end resolute especially because all of my cake decorating supplies where miles away.     


These little cupcake macrons were fun and delicious too.  


Some more mason jars filled with goodies for the kids.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment